So exactly what information do we collect? In order to use the Service, we may require you to disclose the
following information: full name, your phone number and a valid e- mail address.
Additionally, if you choose to post information through our Service or engage in email, regular mail, telephone or other contact with us, we may retain information disclosed thereby as well.
Active Information You Provide
When you visit our Site or use our Service you may provide us with
two types of information:
● “Active Information” - personal information you actively choose to disclose
● “Voluntary information” - voluntarily provided within the Service
● “Passive Information” - non-personally identifiable information collected, in a way not visible
you, on an aggregate basis as you and others use our Site
These three types of information are referred to collectively as "Subscriber Information."
Voluntary Information You Provide
Within the Service, Subscriber may collect information related to
Subscriber employees, candidates, job applicants, or other third parties for legitimate business purposes.
This could include name, contact information, employment or education history, resumes, professional certifications, or any similar data required by the Subscriber’s hiring process.
The types of information we may obtain from Subscriber employees, candidates or job applicants include:
● Personal Information, which is information that identifies them, such as their name, password, email address, address, phone number(s), and photographic image.
● Demographic Information, such as country, years of work experience, skills, industry, certifications, degrees, etc. We do this to help the Subscriber understand relevance of the person to their hiring needs.
● Preference Information, such as preferred time zone and notification settings. We do this to personalize their experience on the Sites.
● Anonymous information, such as pages visited, and time on the Sites. We do this in order to understand how the Sites are being used and what the engagement is like.
Passive Information Collected
Our Site and the Service utilize a standard technology called
cookies to collect information about how our Site and Service is used. Passive Information gathered may include but is not limited to the date and time of visits, the Site pages viewed, time spent at our Site, a logging of activities, and the sites visited just before and just after our Site.
In addition, when you visit our Sites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such
as cookies and web beacons, as described in more detail below. The information we may collect by
automated means includes:
● Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type).
● Pages and URLs that refer visitors to our Sites, also pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave our Sites.
● Dates and times of visits to our Sites.
● Information on actions taken on our Sites (such as page views, site navigation patterns or application activity).
● A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our Sites.
● Search terms that visitors use to reach our Sites.
More about Cookies, Tracking Choices, and
Third Party Service Providers
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or
other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
with reports based on this information in order to help us understand how users engage with the
Talentera.com (but not all Sites) also use 3rd party vendor remarketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
Ns3a Recruitment does not have control over or access to any information contained in the cookies that are set on your computer by third party tool providers.
There are a many resources on the Internet that can provide you guidance regarding deleting or disabling cookies.
How We Use the Information We Collect We may use the information we obtain about you to:
● Create, manage and maintain your account on the Sites.
● Provide you with services that you request.
● Notify you regarding Site activities (e.g. new job applications) based on your notification preferences
● Maintain a record of the jobs you have posted and applicants that you have collected, reviewed and sent messages to
● Enable you to interact with other applicants and candidates.
● Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Sites.
● Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
● Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
● Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
● Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to on our Sites.
● Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and
manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
● Notify you from time to time about relevant products and services operated by Ns3a Recruitment
● Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We also use non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about your computer and your access of the Sites (including your internet protocol address) in order to operate, maintain and manage the Sites. We collect this information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons, as described in more detail below.
We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, share or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregated Information, however, unless otherwise disclosed in this policy, we will not sell or otherwise transfer or disclose your Personal Information to a third party without your consent.
If we seek to use the information we obtain about you in other ways, we will provide specific notice and request your consent at the time of collection.
The Information We Share
When you create an account on the Sites, Ns3a Recruitment will collect and retain information about you, some of which is Personal Information. You and your subscribers (i.e. employees, job seekers, candidates and job applicants) may be required to provide additional personal or demographic information when creating an account or application on the Sites including, but not limited to, photo, resume, work experience, educational qualification, location, skills, industry.
The information you or your subscribers provide is collected by Ns3a Recruitment, and is shared with the company users of that Site account. This includes personal information such as name, email address, resume and other questions Subscribers answer during the registration process. If providing information to a Site,
this information may become subject to the policies of the respective Company(ies) after it has
been shared, as Ns3a Recruitment is not responsible for these policies.
We may share your Personal Information with third party contractors or service providers to provide you with the services that we offer you through our Sites; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services in accordance with your instructions. These third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Ns3a Recruitment.
We may also disclose specific user information when we determine, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement, to prevent a crime or protect national security, or to protect the interests or safety of Ns3a Recruitment or other users of the Sites.
Security of Subscriber Information
We secure your Subscriber Information by using commercially reasonable, industry-standard measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, or accidental loss, disclosure or destruction thereof. However, even very good security measures may fail to prevent computer hacking or other breaches of security, and we can provide no guarantees that the same will not occur. Additionally, our postings on this Site and other communications you may have with us via email or regular mail may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures are in place prior to your sending information. Therefore, if you choose to communicate with us through these means, you are assuming the risk of doing so and we request that you do not send or post sensitive information through those means.
Opting Out/Correcting or Deleting Personal Information
If you desire not to receive information about products or services we think may be of interest to you
or if you wish to delete or correct your information, please visit the Account screen. If you do not
have an account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Ns3a Recruitment will comply with all applicable data protection and
privacy laws & regulations in the performance of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”, from the GDPR implementation date) or, until GDPR implementation date, the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Data Protection Laws”).